Your privacy is important to us.
- Protection of Information – We protect personal information with appropriate physical, technological and organizational safeguards and security measures.
- Collection and Use of Information – We collect personal information for two principal reasons: to represent our clients’ interests and promote our legal services. Unless permitted by law, either before or when we collect personal information, we will obtain consent, explain how we intend to use the information, and will obtain consent if we wish to use personal information for any other purpose.
- Release of Information – We do not sell any information about our clients or other individuals about whom we have obtained personal or other information.
- Links – The inclusion of any outside link in our website does not signify our firm’s endorsement of the linked site and is provided strictly for informational purposes.
- Privacy Concerns – If an individual, who has a question or concern about privacy, would like to request access to personal information our law firm may have or believes that personal information we have is inaccurate or out-of- date, please contact Adam Slipacoff directly.